Freitag, 6. April 2012

SPRING MAKE UP LOOK

This is my Spring Make up Look. I did a tutorial because i want to win a contest.By the way i write this text on english because my video is in english.
My Product are:
  • Zoeva Palette 88&96
  • P2 Perfect Kajal black
  • Blätter habe ich selbst gemacht
  • UMA Eyeliner
  • P2 open your eyes stick(oder wie auch immer es heißt)
  • Astor Big&Beautiful False Lash Look Mascara
  • Manhattan Compact Powder
  • MNY Blush 501

I hope you like my Spring look.Have a nice day.





Kommentare:

Ina hat gesagt…

sieht süß aus :D
aber ein kleines bisschen erinnert es mich an avatare xD

nicca hat gesagt…

Hey (:
Du hast von mir den Schleifchen-Award für einen wundervollen Blog erhalten, ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn du ihn annimmst!(:
Hier der Link: *Schleifchen-Award*[klick]
glg, nicca<3

It's Kristy. Dude. hat gesagt…

Very cute idea. Especially he green stuff on your eye and the lips. :)

Maybe you should upload your video again with another song cause GEMA has blocked you tutorial for this. :) xx